Weatherproof Long Range Infrared Camera
Ultimate Infrared Camera
- 165' Infrared Distance
- 5 - 50mm Manual Varifocal Lens
- 650 TV Lines
- 960H 33% larger video
Ultimate IR Adjustments
When we set out to design The Ultimate Infrared Camera, we were thinking about our customers who need a high quality Long Range Infrared Solution to see down driveways, across parking lots, or to invisibly light up a dark area behind a building or in an alley.
While we were at it, we decided to make it rugged enough to withstand any environment, and to last a lifetime.
The way to make a camera of that caliber is to use only the best materials, and to include features that no other company can match. Compare the following feature list to any other long-range infrared camera on the market:
- We chose the best camera module Sony makes. The 1/3” Sony 960H Ex-view HAD CCD with the following features:
- 650 Lines of Resolution (Day/Color)
- 700 Lines of Resolution (Night/B&W)
- D-WDR: Digital Wide Dynamic Range – the UIR employs a DSP Chip (Digital Signal Processing) that adjusts each pixel for the best light handing ability. So whether your picture has strong light or the sun shining from behind or in front of your subject, the result is a clear, corrected image in any lighting condition.
- 3DNR (3D Noise Reduction)
- Powerful Night Sensitivity (ranges from 2X to 125X as sensitive as normal cameras - automatically)
- Signal to Noise Ratio of more than 52db (this is an important spec to watch for – compare to other cameras with a lower 48db ratio – the difference is clearer and definitely noticeable)
- Intelligent Backlight Control (tones down lighting coming from the rear of your subject and makes faces clearer)
- On Screen Menu -gives you the ability to access the digital zoom feature of 1X-32X, motion detection zones feature, privacy masking of sensitive areas of the picture, etc.
- True Day/Night operation – with a mechanical filter that changes from day to night more (no blurry infrared focus shift problems)
- Additional Features – Freeze frame, flip the picture, digital zoom, motion detection, etc.
Then we couple the Sony Camera module to a powerful 5-50mm Long Distance telephoto lens that enhances night vision performance, and makes it possible to see a clear image at least 2 times longer than conventional cameras – it even out performs Sony’s 960H Ex-view HAD CCD camera module.
- Focus & Zoom Control knobs on back of camera (no more “cracking the case”)
- High power Infrared LED lamps throw out light up to 150’ AND has intelligent IR compensation that assures long LED life
- Dual power Sensitivity (12V DC or 24 AC Auto Sensing)
- IP 67 water/weatherproof – Immersion Tested – no leaks – no fogging or condensation
- High Strength mount with cable concealed thru the bracket
- External monitor port & Connector on back of camera (quick zoom & focus without unhooking the camera)
Ultimate Infrared Specifications
|Image sensor||1/3" Sony 960H Ex-view HAD CCD|
|Effective Pixels||NTSC : 976(H) x 494(V), PAL : 976(H) x 582(V)|
|H. Resolution||650TV Lines(Color)/ 700TV Lines(B/W)|
|Scanning system||NTSC : 525 Lines PAL : 625 Lines 2:1 Interlaced|
|Video output||1.0Vp-p Composite 75 Ohms|
|S/N ratio||More than 52dB (AGC Off)|
|Shutter Speed||NTSC:1/60~1/100,000 sec. PAL:1/50~1/100,000 sec.|
|Gamma Correction||Standard y = 0.45|
|White Balance||1,800'K ~ 10,500'K Auto (ATW/ Push /Push lock/ User 1/2, Anti CR, Manual)|
|Gain Control||Standard : -6dB ~ 44.8dB Auto|
|Operating current|| 120mA/12VDC(IR Off), 520mA/12VDC(IR On)|
90mA/24VAC(IR Off), 400mA/24VAC(IR On)
|Lens||5-50mm Manual Varifocal DC Auto Iris lens|
|Viewable Distance||Up to 165' at Moonless Night|
|MTBF of IR||20,000 hours|
|Operating temp./Humidity||-4°F ~ 122°F|
|Measurement||3.82"(W) x 3.56(H) x 10.2"(L)|
|Shutter/ AGC||Auto/ Manual|
|White Balance||ATW / Push / Push Lock / User 1, 2/ Anti CR/ Manual|
|Picture Adjust||Mirror(On/Off), Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, HUE, Gain|
|Privacy Mosaic||On/Off (4 Zone setting available)|
|NR||NR Mode/ Y Level/ C Level|
|Camera ID||On/ Off|
|Language||English/ Germany/ French/ Russian/ Spanish/ Portuguese, Japanese|
120mA (Infrareds off)
520mA (Infrareds on)
Maximum Distance for 12v DC over standard 18/2 power wire for the Ultimate Infrarerd Camera is 180' feet
Camera Video/Power Connection
Camera Menu is accessed through the RS485 Data connection, this needs to be connected the DVR's RS485 port or to a test monitor with RS485 access to adjust the cameras OSD.